Windshield Repairs Sydney
All Model Windscreens have been in the windshield repair service industry since 1971 when our business was first established. We have been repairing windscreen chips since the 1980s and the technology has improved every year with better outcomes and cheaper prices.
With our background in the smash repair trade and 50 years experience in the automotive glass business, we can provide you with the best windscreen repair cost in Sydney, Sydney South and the Wollongong Illawarra regions. All Model Windscreens are a member of the Australian Glass Association with access and provision to national advice and input as industry stakeholders since 1971.
We want to save you money and build a long term relationship with you as our valued customer.
We repair ALL types of windscreens and windshields for ALL kinds of cars, trucks, vans and buses. All Model Windscreens can quote and conduct a crack or chip windshield repair on any kind of commercial vehicle windscreen such as work vans, trucks and utilities. Call us today and compare the cost of a Truck windshield repair or the specific commercial windscreen you are seeking a replacement for. You may be able to save money by repairing your windshield and temporarily delay the investment of a commercial truck windshield replacement by getting a windshield repair cost through All Model Windscreens.
Our business is always looking for the most current windshield repair and autoglass repair technology to provide the best value windscreen chip repair service in the Sydney, South Sydney and Illawarra regions. We can provide you advice and quotations for all types of chips, cracks and damage to all kinds of car models and makes of car windscreens, including specialised luxury vehicle and modern windscreens, even those that have camera systems such ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) , Brake and Lane assist technology.
Remember when you need a quote for a windshield repair near me, It’s not just about a clear view when driving your car, although that’s very important as well. A cracked windscreen can reduce your car’s overall safety in the event of a crash, collision or car rollover.
All Model Windscreen windshield repair service provides a safer and high quality process:
- Before any work is commenced on your windscreen chip or windscreen crack, our automotive glass technician will do a visual inspection of the vehicle’s glass to check its suitable and meets the required criteria for a windshield repair to be undertaken.
- The windscreen crack or windscreen chip should ideally fit under a 5 cent coin in terms of size and no closer than 10 centimetres from the perimeter of the windshield glass edge.
- The technician will do an existing safety check of the environment, the tools and customer’s vehicle. *COVID19 safety hygiene practices will be applied where applicable.
- The technician will carefully clean the area and prepare the windscreen chip or windscreen crack for a specialised drill process.
- A specific glass drill with a faceted drill piece will open up the chip enough for the chip to be cleaned and any dirt or debri removed.
- The area of the windshield crack or windshield chip is then covered with a prism tool which is cutting edge in repair technology to achieve the most effective placement and suction for the air removal from inside of the glass chip.
- The chip is then filled with a special glass like resin to set inside and cure with a special Ultraviolet curing light.
- Strength and aesthetic cosmetic improvement is achieved through this process and will delay the requirement to undertake an entire windshield replacement.
All Model Windscreens offer a 20% discount to any return customers who have had a windshield repair completed with us. Your next replacement windscreen service will be considered a repeat customer visit and the windscreen replacement cost will be deducted by 20% by referring to your previous service on the same vehicle, by providing your previous motor vehicle details.
We can help you save money and investment of the higher windshield replacement cost by choosing to get a windshield repair and delay the full windscreen replacement. We can discount the cost of the new windscreen by 20% when you choose to replace your windscreen in the future, by letting us know you are a valued previous chip repair customer of ours. We have been around for 50 years and we will honour our repair and replacement work. All Model Windscreens want to build long term relationships with our valued customers for all kinds of autoglass repair and windscreen replacement services. Call Justin today to get the best price windshield repair and let us keep you and your family safe on the road.
All Model Windscreens have been replacing and repairing Sydney’s windscreens since 1971 and are the windshield replacement experts
All Model Windscreens are the windshield chip experts and can offer personalised windshield repair costs start from $88 for most vehicles. We often will discount the price of a windshield repair for the following circumstances:
- Multiple windshield chip repairs
- Pension card holders
- Trade / Small business customers
- Regular customers
- Previously fitted Windshield customers*
- We will offer a 20% discount to our customers who have previously replaced their windshield with All Model Windscreens.
How much is it to repair a cracked windshield?
Depending on the size and the position of your windshield crack, a windshield repair will start from $88 however it is often advisable to replace a cracked windshield as they form an integral structural safety component of your vehicle whilst on the road.
Can cracked windshields be repaired?
All Model Windscreens require the chip or crack to be small enough to fit under a 5 cent coin and be at least 10 centimetres from the outer edge perimeter of your windshield. Any windshield crack or windshield chip repairs that do not fit this criteria cannot be guaranteed as the structural integrity of the laminated glass requires a specific surface area to achieve the best results both in terms of strength and cosmetic aesthetics.
How do windshield repairs work?
All Model Windscreens have been fixing windshield chip and windshield crack repairs Sydney wide since the 1980s and the technology has greatly improved over this time. All Model Windscreens use an advanced PRISM autoglass repair technology and premium products. We pride ourselves on trying to achieve the best outcome on our windshield repairs not only aesthetically but for the strength and safety of your vehicle. You can read about our windshield repair service process here.
Can you repair your own windshield?
Yes there are cheap aftermarket repair systems available to purchase from the internet however these low priced repair kits are often not made to Australian manufacturing standards and can be dangerous to use on your vehicle both for yourself and the vehicle. Attempting to repair your own windshield chip or windshield crack in your vehicle’s windshield can be both a safety risk and also void your motor vehicle insurance if detected by a motor vehicle insurance assessor. Unapproved windshield chip repair kits often require you to drill your vehicle’s glass and require specialised autoglass or windshield glass tools which are not supplied as part of the kit. The quality of the products including the adhesives are substandard and can end up becoming a much more costly repair if you further damage or break your windshield.
Remember it is a condition of your motor vehicle registration to maintain a clear and safe Windshield